Our leggings are unique, one of a kind designs, using the copyrighted artwork of owner/designer Karen Alley, and will be sold in limited quantities per design. You will not find them mass produced or in large marketplaces. Karen personally designs and places the images on the legs and waistband the exact way she wants them to look finished. All are designed to have something interesting to look at no matter how you style them! If you like to show off your mid-drift (good for you!) then there will be interest at the top of the legging and waistband. If you are a little more modest and like to cover the tummy and at least part of the booty, there will still be plenty of pattern and interest down the leg. And if you are one that likes to wear your leggings with a long, oversized t-shirt or sweater, the lower half of the leg is still going to provide beautiful color and pattern. Maybe you are a fan of more than one way! In any case we hope you will enjoy wearing our leggings "your way".
Please note that designs are abstract, non-symmetrical, and are not intended to match perfect at seams. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear in the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
And, our leggings are MADE IN THE USA!
- Our fabric is extremely opaque, but nude undergarments are recommended when white is a primary color.
- To keep the vivid, saturated colors and patterns in our leggings, they must be printed on white fabric, including the color "black". Please note that any large solid black areas may appear slightly gray when stretched out, as the white fabric fibers from the back could possibly show through. If choosing a mainly black fabric and between sizes, we recommend ordering up for less stretching.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors and fabrics
- DO NOT use fabric softeners
- Line dry to extend the longevity of your garment.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners as they can pull out the fibers in the fabric, damaging the leggings’ appearance.